This document provides helpful links and information about MongoDB.
- Data modeling manual
- MongoDB schema design best practices
- Schema design anti patterns
- FAQ concurrency
MongoDB University has some great free watch on-demand courses, if you’re interested:
- Recommended file systems
- Recommended ulimit settings
- Back Up and Restore with MongoDB Tools
- Allocate Sufficient RAM and CPU
Also, it’s desirable that the network connectivity from
kytosd to MongoDB should be as reliable and as low latency as possible.